Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Oh, and by the way...

I just re-read some of my earlier posts, and I just looked at the one where Nathan was sleeping through the night at 2 months.

Now why couldn't I have just kept my little mouth shut? Because of course now he does no such thing. He's nearly 8 months and nearly 20 pounds (oh, no petite flower is he), but he only sleeps 2-4 hours at a time at night. Usually more like 2-3. Sleeping through the night? A very distant, hazy memory.

He also has absolutely no interest in solid food. If we actually manage to poke a tiny amount into his tightly closed mouth, he makes a face of absolute misery and squeezes his eyes shut and shudders in revulsion. Needless to say, I don't make this a regular habit. I don't believe in making food a power struggle, so I think it will be awhile until he's eating actual meals.

No comments: